1. Use homemade hardwood floor cleaner for sparkling floors.
2. Use a lint roller to clean screen doors.
3. Use a vinegar solution or an Angry Mama to clean your microwave (no scrubbing required).
4. Clean your oven glass without harsh chemicals.
5. Here’s the easiest way to clean your stove burners.
6. Clean out your garbage disposal crud with a toothbrush.
7. Clean out your toaster using a paintbrush.
8. Deep clean your mattress using baking soda, peroxide, and dish soap.
9. Vacuum a handful of Downy Unstoppables to get rid of weird smells coming from your vacuum.
10. Use vinegar and baking soda to clean your window tracks.
11. Use a homemade cleaner for your tub, tile, and grout.
12. Fill your washing machine with hot water and add a quart of bleach.
13. Clean your air vents using a butter knife and a piece of cloth.
14. Clean your bathroom walls with a Swifter or dust mop.
15. Here’s the easiest way to clean your stove burners.